Kinnison asked Luke to take her fishing. He said, "I guess." JK He is always ready to fish. But first, we had to deliver a lawn mower he sold. We were hearing banjos. It was out in Morrow somewhere. Rough country.
He was trying to get call the guy to make sure we were at the right place.
Mom- we used the last two pieces. (We will blame it on Kimber. She kept eating it!) Kimber kissed a catfish.
Kinnison is learning how to cast. She did a great job. She is a pro at reeling the fish in.
And, here is Luke's invention. He hooked Kinnison's kite to the fishing pole.
It was a great day!
3 comments:
I love the fishing pole kite, great idea :)
Watch it! My husband is from Morrow! :)
Looks like a fabulous day!! I love the pic of the girls kissing.
Post a Comment