Luke got a hand painted mug for Father's Day. He also got a certificate for deep sea fishing in Gulf Shores! Unfortunately, my grandmother went to the hospital Saturday night. So, Sunday I woke up, cooked Luke an omelet (his fav) and went to the hospital. So, Luke watched the girls and did yard work for Father's Day. Sorry! Grandma got out of the hospital yesterday. Thank goodness!
Luke-
You are such an amazing father. I don't tell you that enough. Kinnison and Kimber adore you. You are always doing fun things with them. You teach them new things. (not always things they need to learn) I am so lucky to have a husband that is a good provider and willing to work hard for his family. We have been through so much together. It hasn't always been easy. But, I am glad I got to go through it with my best friend. I couldn't ask for a better Daddy for my girls. Thank you for everything you do for us! We love you!
Questions Answered By Kinnison
I love my Daddy because he fixes my stuff.
I like to work with my Daddy.
I like it when my Daddy takes me fishing and rubs my feet.
My Daddy is really good at fixing stuff.
My Daddy knows all about playing with us.
Here are some pics from the Gentry Safari this weekend.
1 comment:
I love the comments from Kinnison! Happy Father's Day, Luke!
Post a Comment