Pages

Monday, June 29, 2009

Mag.

I prayed hard lastnight. I prayed that the Lord would bring Mag bag to me, dead or alive. He did. Our neighbor saw Mag earlier this morning staggering around and then he laid down and wouldn't get up. I took the girls to Fayetteville, so our neighbor went to my parent's house. When they found him he was in bad shape. I told my husband that I would have him put to sleep. I told him this was our last battle. But, I can't do it. Mag didn't give up. He laid outside in the heat without food, water or his medication for two days. He didn't give up. He survived. He isn't ready to go. I am not ready to let him go. So, I am trying to save him. Again. He is hot. He has a temp of 104.6. I need to get it down to 101. He is dehydrated. He might not survive this. If he doesn't, I want to know I did everything I could to help him. If he passes away tonight, I will be thankful he passed away at home instead of alone in the woods. I will keep you posted!

No comments: