He isn't doing well. I got his temp down to 103.5 and he was drinking some water. We had to run to town. We left at around 6:00. When we left he was lifting his head and trying to walk. When we got back he was unresponsive. He isn't blinking and won't lift his head. He won't drink anymore. I feel terrible. I wish we would have found him Saturday or Sunday. He would have had a better chance of survival. I am not even sure that and IV would help him now. I have rushed him to the vet so many times. I am just delaying the inevitable. I think his tumor has gotten worse. He didn't get his medicine yesterday. The dehydration and heat have probably done the most damage. I don't expect him to make it through the night. If he does make it through the night without improvement, I will be taking him to be put to sleep tomorrow. I can't watch him suffer anymore. Please say a prayer for him. I will update tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment