Pages

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Isn't She Lovely?



Kinnison's dance recital was Saturday. She was so nervous she threw up on the way. I was prepared. She had a shirt over her costume, blanket over her legs and I made her take a puke bucket. I knew what to expect and Luke saw it coming. He made sure she hit the puke bucket. After she threw up she felt better. Luckily, we were at Sonic when it happened, not driving down the road. We got her a sprite. By the time we got to Springdale she was feeling good. She did a great job. She looked so pretty. She looked so grown up. Gammy, Pappy, Aunt Charity, Ty, Emerson, Grandma, Grandma Robin, Doug, and Grandpa Jim came to watch. Thank you! And, thank you for the gifts. She got flowers, candy and balloons. What a great day! Luke and I are so proud of her!

No comments: