We had a wonderful Halloween! The Wednesday before Halloween we went trick or treating at two churches in town. The kids had a blast. I think Kimber was a little disappointed she couldn't eat some candy. On Friday I took off half of the day to take the kids trick or treating at Luke's work. My mom, dad and nephew went with us.We have done this every year since Kinnison was born. They get tons of candy in a really short time. Kinnison was dressed as Belle and Kimber was dressed as a shark. After we went to Luke's work we went to my sister's house to hand out candy and eat dinner. We ate WAY too much. We took the kiddos to see Meme and Grandma & Grandpa. We were all exhausted by the time we got home! Kimber was so tired she slept through the night! That never happens! Here are some photos. Oh! One more thing....ignore the date. I must have entered the wrong day when I charged the battery. I'm a dork!





1 comment:
Awwww, they are adorable! Sounds like a good Halloween!
Post a Comment