I know! I know! I have a winter background already! I couldn't help myself. Technically this background fell under the "Christmas" category, but that would make me crazy since we haven't celebrated Thanksgiving yet. I am crazy. I tried talking Luke into putting up the tree this weekend. He told me no. He said I must wait until Thanksgiving night. So, I wrapped all my gifts. HA! Actually, I had about half of them wrapped last weekend. I finished the rest today. That's right. Gifts bought and wrapped. I am done! Don't get me wrong. I love Thanksgiving. I just get so excited about Christmas.
We went and ate at Pig & Whistle tonight. It was delightful! It was very clean and cozy. The food and the staff were wonderful. After dinner we went to the Lights of the Ozarks Parade. We got there early, which meant we got great parking. It also meant we would sit in the cold until it was time for the parade. (over an hour) We hung out at David Adams Jewelry for a while. They were very nice and even gave Kinnison a cookie. Kinnison had so much fun. She got candy and lots of free goodies. Kimber was a trooper! It was SO cold. We had a great night. I love when we get to spend time together as a family. It doesn't happen as often as I would like because of work and school. I can't wait until Luke and I graduate!



No comments:
Post a Comment