It wont be like this for long
One day soon we'll look back laugh'n
At the week we brought her home
This phase is gonna fly by
So baby just hold on
It wont be like this for long
Each year for Kinnison's Birthday I make her a montage of my favorite photographs from the year. I just completed her third montage. My baby girl is going to be three. I am not sure how that is even possible. I am so blessed to have Kinnison and Kimber in my life. I love them so much. I am not sure what I did before they came along. I lied. I know what I did...I slept before they came along. :) They are totally worth it though. It is worth the wait, the worry, the pain, the sleep deprivation and all the money in the world. My girls are my life.
One day soon we'll look back laugh'n
At the week we brought her home
This phase is gonna fly by
So baby just hold on
It wont be like this for long
Each year for Kinnison's Birthday I make her a montage of my favorite photographs from the year. I just completed her third montage. My baby girl is going to be three. I am not sure how that is even possible. I am so blessed to have Kinnison and Kimber in my life. I love them so much. I am not sure what I did before they came along. I lied. I know what I did...I slept before they came along. :) They are totally worth it though. It is worth the wait, the worry, the pain, the sleep deprivation and all the money in the world. My girls are my life.
I posted part of the lyrics to one of my new favorite songs. "It Won't Be Like This For Long" by Darius Rucker. Those words couldn't be more true. The time flies by.
In honor of Kinnison's big third birthday I am posting all three montages. I will post pictures after the Disney Princess Party.
Kinnison's 1st Birthday
Kinnison's 2nd Birthday
Kinnison's 3rd Birthday



No comments:
Post a Comment