Pages

Thursday, November 27, 2008

My Monet

Back in the day when I had spare time, I loved to paint. Working full time, going to school full time and being a full time mom means I do not have the luxury of having a hobby anymore. Kinnison LOVES to draw, paint and color. She is good at it too. Well, I think so anyway. She just turned 3. Look how talented she is!


Kinnison's First Masterpiece
Monster

Car

Daddy
Learned how to draw stick people!
First written words! I wrote the ones in green and she wrote the ones in red by herself!

She is so smart! She can identify most of her letters now. She can write some too! We are so proud!


We had a great Thanksgiving! We went to the farm for lunch. We had a great time visiting with the family. Following tradition, grandpa tried to kill us. This is in the kitchen.
Thank goodness it was a beautiful day and we got to eat outside.
After lunch we came home and prepared our very own Thanksgiving dinner. Actually, I popped the turkey in the oven and took a little nap. Then prepared dinner. After dinner we decorated our Christmas Tree.

I got my Christmas Tree up! WOO HOO









1 comment:

Laura said...

Wow! That's some serious artistic talent!! Kyle scribbles and that's it!