Every year Luke goes to Bethany, Missouri to go hunting with his dad. I posted photos from our visit a couple weeks ago. He likes to go up there in the spring to fish and turkey hunt. In the fall he does nothing but ramble on about his hunting trip in November. He has been going for years. In 2006 Luke went and brought home his first good buck. My cousin Matt went with him that year. Here are some photos from that trip. I don't think pictures do either of these deer justice.
Luke and Matt (my cousin)



This year Luke's friend Jason went with him. They were blessed with a successful hunt. Luke's dad and one of his friends also hunted. Luke got a great 9 point. Here are some photos.

This year and last year Luke got an 8 point on our land. They were nice bucks for Arkansas but tiny compared to Missouri deer.
I am happy for Luke when he is successful. However, I feel sorry for the deer....especially when I cook them for dinner.




No comments:
Post a Comment