Pages

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Happy Heavenly Birthday!

Last Monday our angel would have been 5.  It was Kinnison's first day of school, so we were very busy. I always try to keep myself busy so that I don't have time to sit around and have pity party. Well, yesterday I went for a walk at the park while Luke went to pick Kinnison up from school.  I always listen to worship music when I work out. About halfway through my first lap it hit me. I sobbed. Not necessarily because I was sad.  I was thinking about how wonderful a birthday in Heaven would be. I was thinking about if my Grandpa Lester, Papa, Granny, Uncle Steve, Grandma Veda, Grandpa Tom or Edith are taking care of my babies. I tried to imagine what they are like and who they look like. I read Heaven is for Real over Spring Break. It talked about this very thing. The little boy describes his sister in Heaven. His parents were shocked because they never told him about their miscarriage and they didn't even know if it was a boy or girl. Very inspiring. 

Anyway, I just wanted to take the time to say Happy Birthday to our sweet baby.  You are missed and loved very much! 
Photobucket

No comments: