Pages

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Laundry Saver!

On average I do about 4 loads of laundry a day. Most of our laundry is stained with grease, oil, grass, dirt, markers, ketchup, chocolate milk, cooking oil, ect.  I have tried every stain remover out there. Most of the time I can get the stains out, but there are always a few that are extremely stubborn. I also have a problem with deodorant stains.  I kept seeing a homemade recipe for stain removal on Pinterest and decided to give it a try.  It worked wonders! It is AMAZING!

Here is what you need:


1 Part Dawn
2 Parts Peroxide
1 Part Baking Soda

Example: 1 TBSP Dawn, 2 TBSP Peroxide, 1 TBSP Baking Soda
If you have a lot of stains you could do:
1/4 cup, 1/2  cup, 1/4 cup...ect

Mix the ingredients together and use a brush to rub the mixture into the stain. I use a toothbrush. I have let it sit for 30 minutes and overnight...just depends on how bad the stain is.  I have used it on white and colored clothes. It doesn't bleach them!



Photobucket

No comments: