Thursday I turned 30! And, thanks to my husband it was the best birthday I have ever had. He started planning months ago! He told me he tried to get off work, but had training that day. He told me that Mom was going to watch the kids so I could have a day off. He made arrangements for me to get my hair done, a massage and a mani/pedi. It was a much needed break. It was so relaxing! I knew something was up because he was acting strange, but I had no idea he had planned me a surprise party. I got home early and couldn't get ahold of Mom. Luke said he wasn't going to be home from work until 6. I was getting restless. Finally at about 5:15 Mom called from the farm and told me she had been down there working and I could come down there to get the kids. I didn't figure it out until I pulled onto Crawley Rd. and saw the signs. He put Swamp People themed signs on the trees! When I saw the first one I had to back up. I literally laughed out loud. It was so much fun driving from sign to sign. I couldn't wait to see what the next one said.
Luke was getting nervous so he had Mom call me to come down there earlier than planned. I beat most of the guests down there. It was still an amazing surprise!
He had told my Mom and Sister about the party months ago, so they helped him with the planning. They cooked jambalaya, shrimp and even alligator! Mom made chocolate alligators to top the cupcakes with and they ordered the Swamp People Action Set to use as a cake topper!
I want to say THANK YOU to my wonderful husband. I was dreading my 30th Birthday and you made it special. I had so much fun. It was seriously the best birthday I have ever had! Thanks for being so good to me!
I also want to say THANK YOU to my Mom and Charity. Luke told me everything that you guys did and I appreciate it.
Last but not least, I want to say THANKS to everyone who came. I appreciate the gifts, but most of all I appreciate you being there. The most wonderful part of the night was getting to visit with my friends and family.
I am so unbelievably blessed!
Love,
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment