Pages

Monday, September 17, 2012

Always Behind.

I can't seem to stay caught up. I still haven't posted pictures from Labor Day!

Kinnison kept us busy with the Clothesline Fair Parade and square dancing. Kimber was adamant that she wasn't going to square dance this year. I hope she changes her mind next year.







Photo by What My Eyes Have Seen Photography

Sunday we had a centennial celebration at the farm. The farmhouse is 100 years old! I wanted to do something special for my Grandparents for making the farm such a special place for us. I took a picture of the farm during each season and framed it. It turned out beautifully and my Grandparents loved it! My mom used the pictures on the cake!




Luke is on a hunting trip this week. He left Saturday for Colorado and won't be home until next Saturday. I hope he is having fun! He deserves a break. We miss him so much already. It is going to be a long week!




Photobucket

No comments: