Pages

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Our New Life

This is a one month supply of Kimber's antibiotic.

I'm praying we can get the surgery done soon! We will be spending Monday at Washington Regional Medical Center. She has to have a DMSA Renal Scan done. This procedure will check her kidney function and also determine if she has any scarring on her kidneys. She will have to have an IV. They will inject her IV with a radioisotope called Technetium-99m DSMA. We will have to wait about 4 hours and then she will go to imaging. The scan will take 30-60 minutes. I absolutely hate that she has to go through this. No mother wants their child to have a nuclear medical test done. I would do anything to take her place! Please pray for her on Monday. Pray that her procedure is as pain free as possible.

Thanks!

No comments: