We made progress this week!
Kanyon will be getting tubes on June 8th. Friday night the doctor told me that Kanyon had a virus on top of his ear infection. He said that Kanyon would have a high fever for 4 days and then he would have a rash. He had a rash yesterday! He is still pretty cranky though. I think his ears are still bothering him and he is cutting in two more teeth.
I spoke with ARCH yesterday. We are taking Kimber for her consult on July 18th. Hopefully she will have surgery not long after that. She hates taking her medicine.
I am SO ready for both of them to feel well!
I made Mrs. Curtsinger some Teacher Appreciation Week/End of Year gifts.
Chalkboard Flower Pot
Hand Stamped Necklace
Gift Basket with Redneck Wine Glasses, Photo Coasters and Gift Card to Sam's Club (to fill new glasses).
I can't believe that tomorrow is Kinnison's last day of Kindergarten! I am excited to have her home with us.
No comments:
Post a Comment