Pages

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Worry.



I am always worrying about something. Most the time it is my kiddos. Last week Kimber was sent for an ultrasound. They wanted to check everything out since she has had a few urinary tract infections. I was worried they might find something wrong, but I assumed they wouldn't find anything. I was shocked when I got the results yesterday. Kimber has what they call "thickening of the bladder wall". We don't know much more than that. All we were told is that it could be something or it could be absolutely nothing. We were referred to a urologist. We have an appointment on Monday. This is the hardest part of being a parent. The worry. The fear. I've been praying hard for Kimber. She is one tough little girl, so if this turns out to be something I am certain she can beat it. She has a Momma and a Daddy that love her more than anything in this world and would go to the ends of the earth for her. She has to be OK. There isn't any other option. We would appreciate some prayers!

Here are some Easter pictures:







Photobucket

No comments: