I am exhausted!
Kanyon has been waking up at night and today he kept grabbing his ear. He can't seem to kick this ear infection. When Kimber got tubes it wasn't because she had a lot of infections, but because of one infection that wouldn't go away. She had four or five rounds of antibiotics. That is where we are at with Kanyon. He just did two 10 day antibiotics back to back and still has fluid on his ear. He has an appointment at the ENT Clinic on April 26th. Hopefully they can help him out!
I picked Kinnison up from school today and she is running a fever. She just finished antibiotics for strep. She just had strep last month. The doctor said that the strep virus can live on the tonsils. If she has it again they are referring her to the ENT Clinic to possibly have her tonsils out. Think we can get a 2 for 1 deal?
The doctor thought that Kimber's UTI last week was a repeat of the one she had in February. She said that sometimes the antibiotics alleviate some of the symptoms, but not completely clear up the infection. Her VCUG is scheduled for Monday at 8AM.
The kids have been sick for a couple months now. It isn't new stuff. It is the same stuff repeating. We have spent a fortune on doctors and prescriptions and it just isn't helping. I hate it. I feel helpless.
I'm praying they all get well soon!

No comments:
Post a Comment