Pages

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Better.

I am pretty sure that I have the most wonderful children in the world. They are smart, sweet and adorable. They can be rotten, but most the time they are pretty fabulous.

Kinnison graduates from Kindergarten in four weeks! She loves everything about school. She is reading really well. She can already do addition and subtraction. We are working on money now.

Kimber can count to 20 now. Sometimes she skips one or two numbers, but she is doing great. She can write her name if she has it to look at. If she doesn't have anything to look at she writes KIM.

They are both fantastic big sisters. Kanyon is a lucky boy! They are a huge help to me. I seriously don't know what I would do without them!

Kanyon is all over the place. He loves water. He loves bath time. He climbs in the shower and plays in Tater's water dish. I can't wait until we take him to the beach! He keeps me busy. I actually wake up in the morning sore from wrestling him the day before. He is eating solid foods really well. He loves green beans and mashed potatoes.

Luke bought a John Deere tractor on Friday. He is going to pick it up on Monday. He deserves it. He works really hard to provide for our family. We are very lucky to have him. This tractor will make his work around the house go so much faster. We have cleared a lot of land this year and we will need it to brush hog. We also need it to push around rocks and trees and to blade the drive.

Today we finished up the last of the antibiotics! YAY! Everyone seems to be doing well. We still need prayers for Monday!
Photobucket

No comments: