Pages

Thursday, April 5, 2012

More Bad News.

Kinnison started running a fever and complaining of a sore throat lastnight. I took her to the doctor today and she has strep! If she gets it again this year she will be sent to an ENT to have her tonsils removed. While at the doctor I had Kanyon rechecked. He only has two days of antibiotics left and he is still not feeling well. He has a bad cough, green runny nose and is still a little cranky. Dr. Grear gave him a new antibiotic. I bet he is on meds until his surgery.

Grandma went to the doctor yesterday because her heart went into a fib. She saw her cardiologist today and they are going to try to fix it by adjusting her meds.

I am sorry that so many posts have been about sick kids and prayer requests, but I want to document this time in my life. I'm afraid I will block it out. Having three young kids can be very difficult at times, but I know that I will look back and miss this.

Please say a prayer that Kimber's ultrasound goes well tomorrow!


Photobucket

No comments: