Pages

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Hectic.

Things have been hectic around here. So, this will probably be a short update.

Kinnison is doing great in kindergarten. She loves going. She lost her 2nd tooth on Saturday. The tooth fairy brought her $5. She has two more loose teeth.

Kimber misses Kinnison when she is gone, but is loving the extra attention. The pediatrician only saw one tube this week. Hopefully she was correct! We are so ready for her tubes to be out. She got them last April!

Kanyon got immunizations Monday. He had 3 huge blowouts that day. At the end of the day he was naked because he pooped through 3 outfits. Luke was riding around Fayetteville in his undies because Kanyon pooped all over him. And, I had poop on my shorts. It was a wild day. Kanyon weighed 11lbs and 13oz . He gained weight last week even though he had a cold. He is 9 weeks old this week. I can't believe how fast the time is going by.

Saturday would have been our angel's 4th birthday. I was very busy that day which helped. It hit me hard lastnight though. Fran and I watched The Help and one of the characters had 4 miscarriages. It was heartbreaking and brought back a lot of emotions.

I am so blessed to have Kinnison, Kimber and Kanyon in my life. They are miracles!

Happy Heavenly Birthday, baby!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Bettina said...

crazy how the time flies... just went back to work today.. :/