Pages

Monday, August 1, 2011

Another Year.

I can't believe it is time for school to start back already. I didn't even try to get a job this year. And, that is probably a good thing. Many of my NTL Classmates still don't have a job. When I got pregnant we decided it would be best if I stayed home. I might try to teach again when Kanyon goes to school, but right now I am focusing on the family. I took Kinnison to Cheer Camp today and then dropped her school supplies off at the primary. I saw some old friends. There are things I don't miss about working there, but I loved my job. I miss the kids more than anything. I do get a little sad at the beginning of the school year. It was my favorite time of year. I love fall. And, I am sad that I won't be there to watch over Kinnison. But, I have some good friends there that will watch over her for me. I CAN NOT believe that Kinnison starts Kindergarten in less than 2 weeks. Where has the time gone? I know that she will do great. She is a good girl. She is smart and independent. I know she will love it. And, they will be lucky to have her.

Even if I got a teaching job the new would wear off. Every teacher I know dreads the end of summer. Once school starts they count down t he days until they get a break...Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Spring Break and Summer Break are the big ones. Some even count down until professional development days when they won't have students!

I loved working at the school, but I love staying home even more. I am so lucky I will get to be home to watch my kiddos grow.
Photobucket

No comments: