Pages

Thursday, August 11, 2011

So Hard To Say Goodbye...

We made it home from vacation. Mom and dad warned me that Lolly wasn't doing well. I had no idea how bad it was. It is likely she won't make it through the night. We all said our goodbyes. It was so hard. She has been a wonderful part of our family. She was more than a pet. More than a dog. She was one of my best friends. Things haven't been great since she was diagnosed with diabetes last year. But, we did everything we could for her and that is comforting. I'll post an update tomorrow. Please pray that she is comfortable and pain free. I have prayed that we wouldn't have to euthanize her. I want her to go on her own, but I don't want her to suffer. She means so much to us. We love her very much. Thanks
Photobucket

No comments: