This post won't get the attention it deserves, but we have been going non-stop since vacation. I am exhausted! Vacationing with 3 kids isn't what I would call "relaxing". I had a terrible toothache the first few days we were gone, but it got better. All of our stuff got washed out with the tide. (umbrella, chairs, boogie boards, ect.) Luke got a cold on the last day at the beach. I got it when we got home. Kanyon has it now. Luke took the girls deep sea fishing and they puked the entire trip. SIX HOURS. There were some positives. We had some great weather and our condo was beautiful. The girls had a blast and Kanyon was terrific. We wanted them to have fun and they did. That is all that matters. I have a slide show with some of my favorite pictures. I couldn't upload them all.
I took Kanyon to the doctor today. He weighed 11lbs 9oz!
The day I was dreading finally arrived. My baby girl started Kindergarten on Monday. She has been wanting to go to kindergarten for years. She was so excited she literally jumped out of the bed at about 6:30 a.m. Luke, Kanyon, Kimber and I all walked her into her classroom. I took my camera, but forgot my SD card! I left it in my computer after uploading my vacation pictures! So, I only have a few pictures from my camera and they aren't great.
Thanks for the outfit Gammy!



She has been such a big girl. I am so glad that she is independent. I wouldn't be able to take her if she got upset when I dropped her off. Beth and Melissa both sent me a picture of her on her first day. I was very grateful. And, I am pretty proud of myself for not crying on her first day! That is huge for me.
Growing up you always hear people say, "They grow up too fast!" and "Where does the time go?:
I think I say one of those daily. I CANNOT believe that I have a kindergartner. I wish I could stop time because it is going by too quickly.
No comments:
Post a Comment