I'm only 5 days late posting this...things have been very hectic around here!
Luke's birthday was on the 22nd. I wanted to do something special since he was turning 30! So, I threw him a surprise party. I planned it out months in advance. I even had mom and dad buy his gift and hide it at their house. We got him a Stihl Weedeater! I bought groceries and supplies a little at a time and hid them at their house as well. I thought he knew about the party and the gift, but he didn't. He was totally surprised!
THANK YOU to everyone who came to the party. Luke was very surprised and said it was the best birthday party he has ever had. I also want to say THANK YOU to my mom. She helped me shop with 3 kids, hauled stuff to my house when Kanyon wouldn't let me put him down, and cooked some amazing food. I couldn't have done it without her. Thanks to everyone for making his night special. We love you!
Luke-
I can't believe you are 30! It is crazy how fast the time goes by. I am so glad you had fun at your party. I wanted to do something special for you because you do so much for our family. Happy Birthday! We love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment