I noticed this morning that Kanyon had a knot on his head. My mom and I took him to the pediatric clinic. Dr. Ball checked him over really well and said he doesn't think anything bad is going on. More than likely it is a spot where two bones in his skull meet and it is growing. There could be other knots show up in the future. This one could go away or it could be that way forever. He wasn't concerned, but wants us to keep an eye on it. He wants us to follow up at our 2 month appointment. He was 9lbs 7oz and otherwise perfect. I was so relieved he didn't think there was anything bad going on. Gammy decided to call Kanyon "knothead".
Gammy and Pappy took me, Charity and all the grandkids to Oklahoma for the weekend. We left on Friday and drove to Oklahoma City. We got to swim at the hotel, eat at Trappers and visit the Oklahoma City Bombing Memorial.
Saturday we drove to Woodward Oklahoma to visit the Hopper Family. Dad and Jamie Hopper have been friends since they went to college together. We have always called Jamie"Hopper". Hopper is a farmer. Hopper's wife, Terri, is a teacher. They have three beautiful daughters. The girls were so sweet to our kiddos. They played with them and entertained them the whole night. We used to go visit them and go prairie dog hunting. Mom and dad have went a few times over the past couple of years. I haven't gotten to go in about 10 years. I am ready to go back. It is a lot of fun!
We made a lot of pit stops (mostly Emmy). But, the kids were all great considering the amount of time we spent driving. We had a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment