I have been buried in burlap lately. I love burlap. However, I despise working with burlap. It is very, very messy.
It all started when I saw a super cute banner made of burlap at one of our local flea markets. I wanted to make on for my Grandparent's Anniversary Party. It turned out really cute!

(Photo Courtesy of Snaplight Photography)
Then, I decided I wanted to make a burlap wreath. I couldn't make the one like I found online, but loved how mine turned out. My wreath was too wide for the wreath hanger, so I used one of the sticky hooks.
Please ignore my door. It needs painted badly. My Christmas Wreath scratched it.
My mom saw my wreath and told me she wanted one for the party and one for her house. You can see the one I made for the party hanging on the door in the picture with the banner.
Here is my mom's.
I'll make the bow after we hang it up. Now, I have to make one for my sister. :)
I also decorated mason jars to hold our flowers.

(Photo courtesy of Snaplight Photography)
Luke and I made a new wall decoration. We have had it for a while, but I am just now getting around to posting a picture. It is probably one of my favorite things in the house! I just need to add some photos of Kanyon!
And, today I made this!
A dry erase to do list! I am so excited!
1 comment:
Very cute and crafty!
Post a Comment