We have adjusted well to being a family of five! Having three kids hasn't slowed us down. We went to the drive in movies, watched fire works, went shopping ect. Kanyon is such a good natured baby. He is content most of the time. The girls have been a huge help. They love him so much. A lot of times Luke and I take the *Divide and Conquer* approach! Luke takes the girls and I take care of Kanyon. Luke has been taking them fishing and to the aquatic park. He lets them play in the garage while he works on mowers and takes them with him when he needs to go pick one up. I hate that I am missing out on fun stuff with the girls, but it is easier this way since I am breastfeeding Kanyon. And, it won't be long until Kanyon and I will be able to join them! (no one wants to see me in a swimsuit right now anyway!)
I haven't posted any pictures! Here is a little slide show of some of my favorites!
Saturday night we celebrated my Grandma and Grandpa's 60th Wedding Anniversary. We had a huge party at the farm. My mom worked really hard to give my grandparents everything they wanted. She did a fantastic job. The party was amazing and everyone had a wonderful time!

No comments:
Post a Comment