Kanyon has been such a good boy. He literally eat, sleeps and poops. Yesterday we went on our first outing as a family of five. We were gone from 10:30-4:00. He slept most of the time. I nursed him and changed him in the car twice. We had his first checkup. He weighed 7lbs 7.5oz. She said he was perfect. His cord and circumcision are healing nicely. The pediatrician confirmed that he was "larger than normal". LOL He peed all over her, me and the floor. Kinnison and Kimber were also fantastic. They were well behaved and were very patient while we ran around all over the place. They have been wonderful big sisters. They help us a lot. And, they love Kanyon so much. He is lucky to have such wonderful big sisters!
Luke goes back to work tomorrow. I cried when he went back to work after I had Kimber. Kinnison was two and potty training and Kimber had colic. I dreaded being alone. I have no worries about being alone with them tomorrow. Kanyon is such a good boy and I know I will have a lot of help! I am so incredibly blessed!
1 comment:
Oh my... my second (Karissa) had horrible colic.. like I would cry from lack of sleep.
I hope Nathaniel is just as good ;)
Post a Comment