I can't believe it is finally here! We get to meet Kanyon tomorrow! I can't wait!
Miserable is an understatement. I have decided that God makes pregnant women miserable at the end so they will actually be excited about the idea of labor. This isn't my first rodeo. It will be my third. I know what to expect and it isn't pleasant. But, I am so stinkin miserable right now I can't wait until tomorrow! And, of course the end result is totally worth it. Every night I have crazy dreams. I usually start a new dream each time I get up to go to the bathroom...which is approximately every hour. If I am lucky, every two hours. My dreams are normally strange or cause anxiety. I normally wake up and can't turn my brain off. I lay in bed thinking of things...which only makes my night more miserable. But, two nights ago I dreamed about Kanyon. I was holding him. I could smell him and kiss him and it was fabulous. It was just what I needed.
Please say a prayer that our labor and delivery goes quickly and without complications. Kinnison was a week late, had meconium in her water and the cord around her neck twice. She wasn't breathing and Luke didn't get to cut the cord. Kimber had to be suctioned and turned and twisted because she was so large. She was difficult to get out and had to be on oxygen. A normal delivery without any scary stuff would be nice!
I'll post an update tomorrow!
Love,
2 comments:
Yay! I will be praying for you! Can't wait to see pics of the little guy! Congrats girl!
I cannot wait until you post some pictures!!
Post a Comment