We wanted to take the girls to do something special before Kanyon's arrival. It was our last big outing as a family of four. We started Monday night with a trip to the Aquatic Park. Tuesday morning we had donuts for breakfast and then went to Academy Outdoors. Each girl got a new camping chair and got to pick out a new fishing lure. They were so excited! Next, we went to Build A Bear. The girls both picked out dogs instead of bears. They had so much fun creating their new friends and picking out their clothes. I did this with Kinnison when Kimber was born and we had a lot of fun. She slept with her bear everynight and even slept with it in the hospital. I was hoping they would both enjoy it and they have! They have taken their dogs with them everywhere! After Build A Bear we went to Fast Lanes. We bowled first. We had a lot of fun. They both did great! Kimber won her age division and I won mine. :) After bowling Luke took each girl for a ride on the go karts. Kinnison was big enough to drive one by herself and decided she wanted to after riding with Luke. After Fast Lanes we went to Bariolas for pizza and spaghetti. We ended the day with a slice of cookie and a couple dinky doozies from Great American Cookie Company. It was a great day. We laughed a lot and made some great memories. We were all completely exhausted! We slept in 'til 8 this morning!
I go to the doctor for my 38 week check tomorrow. We should find out when Kanyon will be arriving. I can't wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment