Pages

Thursday, June 9, 2011

We Set A Date!

We will be meeting Kanyon James on June 19th. I was really hoping Dr. Pickhardt would be able to induce me on June 16th or 17th, but he couldn't. He is on call Sunday the 19th. I am not excited about waiting longer, the number 19 or having a baby on Father's Day. I am also going to miss Kinnison's end of year T-Ball Party. Luke worked really hard to raise money so they could have a party at the aquatic park! I am sad I am going to miss it. But, I am excited we finally have a date. And, I am extremely anxious to meet my little man. I have had a pity party all day because things didn't go the way I planned. I'm just being selfish. I am so blessed to have this little baby boy inside me. This will be my last pregnancy(that is the plan anyway). I am thankful I got to experience this miracle one more time. And, the most important thing is that Kanyon is healthy. I don't mind being miserable as long as he is healthy! Please remember us in your prayers on the 19th (OR that he decides to come early on his own) :) I'll be posting pictures soon!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Robin and Stephen said...

Yay! I can't wait to see what a handsome little boy you will produce, since the girls are so cute! =) Praying for you!