I am done!
Aside from terrible heartburn and a little sciatica, this pregnancy has been great. I am exhausted most of the time, but I think staying at home with a 3 and 5 year old might have something to do with that! I am so thankful that this pregnancy has been easy and that it has gone by so quickly. But, I am getting big and it is getting hot! I am ready to be done. And, I am so anxious to meet Kanyon!
I am 37 weeks this week. I had an ultrasound and doctor appointment today. My belly measured 39 weeks, but the ultrasound showed Kanyon to be right on target. They estimated that he weighs 6 lbs 10 oz. Dr. Pickhardt thinks he will be atleast 8 lbs! We are still planning on being induced. I am hoping Dr. Pickhardt can do it on June 17th. If not, Kanyon will be here on June 19th. My official due date is June 23rd. Dr. Pickhardt is going to be competing in an out of state triathlon that day! I am thankful we are going to have him a little early. It helps me prepare and hopefully it will prevent us from having a delivery like Kimber's! Maybe Kanyon will decide to come early on his own!

1 comment:
I know right!!
Can't wait for your lil Kanyon to be here, because I just feel as anxious for our Nathaniel :)
YAY!
Post a Comment