My Meme made the girls some doll clothes and they LOVE to dress up their baby dolls. They have some baby doll diapers, but the sticky strips don't last long. Kimber even tried to use some of Kanyon's diapers. So, I decided that I wanted to make them some cloth doll diapers. I had a hard time finding a no sew diaper tutorial online. I finally found one lastnight, but made a few modifications. It is super simple and only takes a few minutes.
Supplies:
Felt Sheet- .20 cents at Wal Mart/ .25 cents at Hobby Lobby
Velcro- I used the sticky backed circles. $2.97 at WalMart for 20 sets.
Fabric Pencil- I used a sharpie
Baby Doll
Small bowl or plate
Scissors
- Fold your felt sheet in half.
- Lay your baby on the felt and cut the top (open ends) to fit the baby.
- Use a bowl or plate to trace leg holes.
- Cut leg holes. Trim the top strip.Try the diaper on the baby.Apply the velcro to the top strip and the bottom strip.
- Trim the top strip
You are done!
No comments:
Post a Comment