Pages

Saturday, May 21, 2011

HOT DEAL!

Someone Luke works with sent him this awesome deal. We couldn't pass it up!

Helicopter Teeter Totter -  Lifetime Products - Toys"R"Us

WalMart has this teeter totter online for $37.88!
ToysRUs has this teeter totter online for $279.99!
Amazon has this teeter totter online for $338.95!
(the model number matches)

I don't know if this is a great deal or a typo, but I bought 2 of them!
I used free site to store shipping and paid $82.77 after tax.

I am hoping I can hold out and give it to the girls for Christmas. They will love it!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Robin and Stephen said...

Oooh! That is awesome if it works!

Robin and Stephen said...

I can't believe this was for real! I wish I would have bought more! Thanks for posting!!!

Crystal said...

Did you order some? Luke ordered two. They gave him a hard time when he picked them up, but he got them! The kids love it!