My fabulous friends Fran and Beth threw me the most wonderful baby shower yesterday. They went above and beyond to make my shower special. It was perfect! It was one of the funnest showers ever. THANK YOU! I also want to say THANK YOU to all of my wonderful family and friends who came to the shower and brought us gifts. We were overwhelmed by all of the stuff we got. I am so glad that each and every one of you were able to make it! We are so blessed to have you all in our lives.
We are 5 weeks (hopefully 4) away from meeting Kanyon. I can't wait to see his sweet little face!
THANK YOU!
Love,
1 comment:
Glad you got so much stuff!! All you need now is Mr. Kanyon, lol! It was a lot of fun and I'm so glad we could do it for you. Love you!!!
Post a Comment