Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Cheap Wipes At Amazon!

You have to be an Amazon Mom member to get this deal. The membership is free and it is easy to sign up!

Scenario:

* Go to Amazon Coupons and click on the pampers wipe coupon.
* Then search for wipes. Or, you can click on this link.
* Amazon Mom members can save an extra 10% on wipes through March 6th. Coupon code MOMWIPES
* Then sign up for subscribe and save to save 30%.

Reminder- As soon as your subscribe and save order ships you can cancel the subscription by logging into your account and clicking on "manage subscriptions".


I got a 4 pack of Pampers Sensitive Thick Care wipes for $12.87!

Amazon Sale Price $21.46 (Regularly $35.56)
30% Subscribe and Save- $6.44
10% MOMWIPES Promotion- $2.15
Free 2-Day shipping!
Total $12.87

I didn't get to use the .50 cent Pampers coupon because it wasn't available when I ordered! But, I still got a great deal! These wipes are normally .5 cents each and I got them for less than .2 cents each!
Pampers Sensitive Thick Care Wipes Refill, 180 Count Pouches (Pack of 4)


Also, I got a coupon out of a magazine today. It is good for 20% off of an Amazon Mom Diaper order. You can stack this with the Subscribe and Save Discount and Amazon Coupons (if available)

Just enter the following code at checkout:
YJR4-DCTRG4-M4AKQM.
Expires 3/31/2011

Photobucket

No comments: