Luke and I are opening our home and our hearts to adoption, again. Before we got pregnant with Kimber, Luke and I tried to adopt a little girl. We didn't understand then why it did not work out. We understand now. It is all part of His plan. We are blessed with two beautiful girls. Kinnison and Kimber mean everything to us. Our lives are centered around them. But, we feel that our family is not complete. There are so many children in this world that need a family and a home. We hope we can provide that for atleast one child. We really feel like adoption is part of God's plan for us. Please say a prayer for us. This is something we have dreamed about and prayed about for a long time.
Thank You!
3 comments:
I think it is great that we are talking more about god and believing and understanding more and more each day. I know we both have questioned him because of the things that happened. Thank you for being there for me for everything I need. You are the best wife I could ever have dreamed of. I love you
That's so sweet!!!!!
You both have huge hearts... any baby will be lucky to have you.
Post a Comment