Pages

Monday, March 23, 2009

Girls Will Be Girls.

I can't count the times I have heard people say, "Boys will be boys," or "He's all boy". I rarely hear that being said about girls. Girls are just as wild and crazy. Mine are anyway. Today my girls were racing. Kimber was in the jeep walker and Kinnison was on the Turbo Turtle. They are both fearless. They love to throw themselves backwards when you are holding them or jump off of things hoping you will catch them. Kinnison has fallen and hit her head so many times. Luckily, only one of those resulted in a cat scan. Kimber has figured out how to get into the rocking chair by herself...and stand up in it.

"They haven't seen me."
"Busted."
"What? I was just sitting here rocking in the chair."
"Ooops! I fell."




My girls also do silly things. Today when I was cleaning house, I found this...

This would be the Easter basket mom bought for Kimber. Kinnison got a horse. My girls felt the need to accessorize the giraffe. Giraffe is sporting a Hello Kitty bracelet now.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Too cute! And I have one of those "ALL boy" boys. I'm hoping Erin will be my mellow one!