Luke bought me a present and showed it to the girls. They were supposed to keep it a secret. So, I showed them what I got Luke. I also told them that Daddy and I had a surprise for them. I said, "We all have secrets, don't we?" Kimber said, "Ya, rings, earrings". It was so funny! Needless to say, we exchanged our gifts early. Luke surprised me with diamond earrings on our first anniversary. Last fall I noticed that one of my backs was missing. Luckily I didn't lose the earring. The backs and posts were stripped out. We got an estimate to fix them and it was going to be over $100. I decided I would wait until gold prices went down. When Luke gave me my new ones I told him I didn't need another pair of earrings because I already had some that just needed to be fixed. But, when I compared my new ones to my old ones I decided to keep them! I got Luke a Timex Watch, Almond Joys and Reeses Ice Cream. He was happy. Here is a picture of my earrings. I love them!

I had a busy day today preparing for Kinnison's class party. I am very glad I am done with those for the year! Here are some pictures of my adorable kiddos.
Today is our baby's 5th Birthday with Jesus. Happy Birthday Sweetie! We love you and miss you!
Happy Valentine's Day!
Love,
No comments:
Post a Comment