Pages

Monday, February 6, 2012

Crazy.

One week ago today Grandpa was admitted to the hospital for what was supposed to be a three day stay to adjust medications. Today he *might* get to come home. Friday they did the EP study to test his heart. Saturday they gave him a pacemaker. Once he is discharged they are going to have to try to figure out why his hemoglobin levels are so low. If he has to stay on the blood thinner (most likely because of Atriral Fibrillation) he will have to go to the Oncology Clinic for iron transfusions. We have a long road ahead. Please say some prayers for him.

Things have been crazy and I am exhausted, but I am so thankful that I am staying at home. I have been at the hospital every day. I love being able to help out and getting to spend precious time with my grandparents.

I want to say how proud I am of Kinnison! She was awarded Tiger of the Month. She got a certificate, free kids meal at Dennys, a shirt and her picture will be in the paper. She is such a sweet, smart, fun little girl. She is doing so well with reading and writing. We are very, very proud.

I had Kanyon's pictures taken two weeks ago. They turned out really well. He is so handsome!


Kimber is going to be four this month. How is that possible?
Photobucket

1 comment:

Fran said...

He is SO cute!!!!!