Kinnison had her last Upward game on Saturday. Charity and I were the coaches. It was a fun season, but I am glad it is over. Luke works on Saturdays, which left me in charge of getting all the kids ready and to the game. I do it every morning for school, but it is exhausting! By Saturday I am pretty worn out. Gammy and Pappy watched the kids while I coached. I couldn't have done it without them! We had a great team. Our kiddos were terrific!

Saturday night Kinnison and Luke had a Daddy Daughter Dance at school. Kinnison got a chocolate rose at school inviting her to attend. She ate it. LOL She is very much her mother's daughter. We snapped a few pictures at the park even though it was freezing! Her daddy (me) surprised her with a corsage. She was very excited. They had a lot of fun and she looked absolutely beautiful! She is growing up too fast!
Grandpa seems to be doing well. He has two doctor appointments this week. Hopefully he gets back to his old self before it is time to plant the garden. He likes to tell us how to do it! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment