Sunday we made cinnamon ornaments to decorate the kids' Christmas Tree with. They are fun to make and smell wonderful! It is one of my favorite Christmas Traditions! Here is the recipe I posted last year.
We are starting a new tradition this year.

The Elf on the Shelf came to the Hamilton House lastnight. I am so excited to do this with the kids. Kinnison is skeptical, but I think after a few nights of "Buddy the Elf" moving around she will find it more believable.
I love this time of year!
2 comments:
Just wanted to say thanks for your comment on my blog today! I have never had someone leave me a rude comment before and I was a little taken back. I just really appreciate you responding back. I couldn't find your email so that is why I am posting on your blog :) I wanted to make sure and thank you!! xoxo
You are welcome!
Post a Comment