I am thankful for God who has given me so much to be thankful for!
I am so very thankful for my kids. Being a stay at home mom is very hard and very stressful, but I am so thankful I have the opportunity to do it. I can't even fathom leaving them with someone else while I work. I am thankful for my husband. He is one of the hardest working people I have ever met. He is the reason I get to stay home! He is a great provider for our family and he is a terrific father to our children! I am thankful for each and every day I get to spend with my family. I am thankful for my friends. And, I am thankful for the men and women who serve our country!
Today is my dad's 53rd birthday! Happy Birthday Pappy Dog!

No comments:
Post a Comment