Pages

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Happy Fall Ya'll!

It is absolutely beautiful here in Northwest Arkansas. This might be one of the prettiest falls we have had and I was worried we wouldn't have fall at all. We had extreme snow, extreme flooding, extreme heat and drought. We had a lot of trees die over the summer, but somehow our trees have changed to the most beautiful shades of reds, oranges and yellows. Saturday we took the train ride from Springdale to Van Buren. It was absolutely beautiful. And, we made some great memories. We took fall family pics this weekend. It was crazy and stressful, but we got some good shots. I am thankful for every photo I have with my family. I will cherish them always.

Monday was Halloween. I helped organize Kinnison's class party. It was a lot of fun. Kinnison and Kimber were witches this year. I made their costumes and I must say they were the cutest witches ever! Kanyon was a cow and he was adorable! We went to Charity's house to celebrate Meme's birthday. We had a wonderful dinner! (thanks Gammy!) After dinner the girls got to go trick-or-treating. When they were done trick-or-treating they handed out candy. I think they enjoy handing it out just as much as they like getting it.




Luke and I have both had a stomach bug. I couldn't sleep lastnight so I decided to work on Kinnison's DVD and write in their journals. I stumbled across some old videos. There are no words to describe the emotions I have about my kids growing up. It takes my breath away. I watched videos of Kinnison and Kimber when they were babies. It doesn't seem possible that they are going to be 6 and 4. They have brought so much joy into our lives. There is not a night I go to bed that I do thank God for my kids, my family. They mean everything to me. They are growing up right before my eyes. It is bittersweet. I am sad that they aren't little babies anymore, but I am so proud of the young ladies they have become. They are wonderful big sisters to Kanyon. I am trying to soak up every minute I have with him because I know in the blink of an eye he will be celebrating his 6th birthday. It makes me sad.



Love,
Photobucket

No comments: