Pages

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Proud.

We are so proud of all of our children! They are smart, sweet, well behaved kids! (most of the time)

We are especially proud of how fast Kinnison is learning sight words and how well she is reading now. I am posting a video of her reading words this morning. She did 50! I am going to have to make cards with the words from her favorite books because we don't have those. I bet she knows over 100!
Kimber is counting to 10 without skipping numbers now. She can say her letters and write most of them, but needs to work on recognition still. When I hold up a flashcard she rambles off about 5-10 different letter names. Kanyon is excelling in the jumperoo. He also likes to get two handfuls of Kinnison's hair and shove it in his mouth. :) He has really developed a lot of personality this week. He loves to smile and laugh. He is such a happy boy.10

Photobucket

No comments: