Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day!

We got the girls a stuffed animal, balloon and some candy. They were so excited! The best part is I got the stuffed animals half off last year after Valentines Day. They have been in my closet for a year! Bargains make me happy.
Today would have been our baby's 4th birthday. That doesn't seem possible. We lost our baby in July of 2006. It gets easier with each year that passes. I don't think about them any less, but I cry less often. I decided that instead of being depressed and eating a cake alone we would celebrate our baby being an angel in heaven. Luke bought us a delicious ice cream cake. I think Kinnison and I have eaten most of it. She definitely inherited my sweet tooth.
I am so lucky to have Luke in my life. He is an amazing husband and father. He works hard and constantly makes us laugh. I am so lucky that after being together for 9 years I can honestly say Luke is still my best friend. I love you Luke!
I have two amazing daughters, a baby boy on the way and the best husband in the world. I have an amazing family and wonderful friends. I am so blessed to have so much love in my life!
Happy Valentines Day and Happy Birthday to our angel!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks. I couldn't ask for anything else in my life right now. Everything is perfect. You are the girls are everything to me and I can't wait to meet Kaynon. I told the girls that boys are usually mommys boy and girls are usually daddys girl.....They both said "well I am mommys girl". Thanks for everything you do.