Pages

Friday, February 25, 2011

Must Be Doing Something Right.

Every day I question my ability to parent Kinnison and Kimber. I pray for the wisdom, ability and patience to teach them what they need to know to grow to be responsible adults. More than anything I pray for their safety. Sometimes I get very frustrated. And, 99.99% of the time I am not frustrated with them. I am frustrated with myself. Every decision I make and every thing I do directly affects them. It scares me to death. And, I know I have a lot of room to grow. I doubt myself often.

Then they do something amazing. Something thoughtful. Something kind. They amaze me.

Kinnison will help her sister or Kimber will say, "I love you sis." They hug each other, play with each other and take care of each other. They are kind, smart, compassionate, and sweet. Multiple times a day Kinnison & Kimber say, "Mommy...I love you!"

I know that I make mistakes every day. But, I have two of the most amazing children. I am so lucky that God chose me to be their momma.

They are beautiful inside and out. I must be doing something right!
Photobucket

No comments: