Pages

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Happy Birthday Kimber!

Three years ago God blessed us with a little miracle. Kimber was a difficult baby. She had colic for the first three months of her life. After that she was still very high maintenance. We had no idea what God had in store for us then. But, she has brought so much joy into our lives. Every day she makes us love her even more than we did the day before. She is so sweet, compassionate and funny! She constantly makes us laugh. And, I am pretty sure she gives the best hugs ever! I don't know how the past three years have gone by so quickly. But, I dearly wish the time would slow down.

She wanted to have a "Princess Frog cake at Chuck E Cheese". So, that is what she got! We had an early morning party and it was great. There was nobody there. We left right when it started getting busy.



Here is the video montage I made for her.

You can view previous montages by clicking the following links:
Photobucket

1 comment:

Fran said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIMBER! (had to shout it all the way from Siloam, lol!)