Pages

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Amazon

My friend, Fran, introduced me to Amazonmom.com. I am IN LOVE! When you become an Amazon Mom member you receive a 15% discount. When you sign up for "subscribe and save" you receive another 15% discount! Once your order has shipped you can cancel your subscribe and save enrollment. You also qualify for free shipping. If you place an order for $25 or more you will qualify for Amazon Prime and your free shipping will be extended! Also, watch Amazon's Coupon Book and you can stack the discounts with their coupons. You can also stack those with other codes! Fran got me a $10 coupon code out of a baby magazine. I will show you how I used each of them!


Pampers Swaddlers Sensitive Diapers
180 Count Size 2 Diapers
WalMart Retail $39.54
Amazon Price $39.54
30% Discount - $11.86
Amazon Coupon- $1.50
Shipping FREE
Total Cost $26.18

Pampers Easy Ups for Girls (Big Pack), Size 5, 60 Count
60 Count Size 5 Easy Ups
Target Sale Price $19.99
Amazon Retail $21.99
30% Discount- $6.60
Amazon Coupon- $1.50
Shipping FREE
Total Cost 13.89

Huggies Little Snugglers Diapers
144 Count Size 4 Diapers
WalMart Retail $39.00
Amazon Retail $32.75
30% Discount- $9.83
$10 Code- $10.00
Shipping- FREE
Total Cost- $12.92

I went to Target yesterday and got some good deals and some OK deals. Either way, I needed the items that I purchased and I got them for a discount price! Target allows you to stack Target Coupons with Manufacturer Coupons.

Here are some of the deals I got there:
Huggies Little Snugglers Newborn (36ct)
Target Retail $8.99
MFR Coupon- $2.00
Target Coupon- $1.50
Final Price $5.49

Huggies Gentle Care Sensitive Baby Wipes, 64-Count Popup Tub (Pack of 8)
Target Retail $2.39
MFR Coupon- $.50
Target Coupon- $1.00
Final Price $0.89

Johnson's No more Tears Head-to-Toe Baby Wash, 9 oz
Target Retail $1.97
MFR Coupon- $1.00
Target Coupon- $1.00
Final Price FREE

Aveeno Baby Daily Moisture Lotion - 8 oz. Tube --
Target Retail $4.69
MFR Coupon- $1.00
Target Coupon- $1.00
Final Price $2.69

This deal was a package deal. Each coupon had different requirements, but it was easy to find diapers/wipes that fit the requirements.
Target Retail Diapers $8.99
Target Retail Wipes $5.99
MFR Coupon- $2.00
Target Coupon- $2.50
Final Price for Both $10.48

1 comment:

Fran said...

Good job! I wish I would have got more of the $10 off coupons, because I didn't realize you could use one for each order--if you order and subscribe and save seperately! DOH! I might try to find a way to raid the Dr.'s office to get some, ha!